We were recently invited by the great folks at the Florida Aquarium in Tampa to come check out their new exhibit "Waves of Wonder", have a penguin encounter, and go out on a wild dolphin sightseeing boat tour. We also interviewed Kari Goetz, the Florida Aquarium's VP of Marketing, who told us all about the Florida Aquarium's mission and the idea behind "Waves of Wonder" that focuses the aquariums efforts on conservation and animal welfare.
In this Episode:
- Florida Aquarium penguin encounter
- Wild dolphin boat tour
- Interview with Kari Goetz, the VP of Marketing at the Florida Aquarium
- We walk through and review the Florida Aquarium
- Contact Us!
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Website: http://www.sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
- How to support the show
- Become a Sunshine State of Mind Patron