Disney's Hollywood Studios has a bit of a bad reputation these days as being a "half-day" park, especially with the current construction and some recent attraction closures while we wait for some more shiny new stuff over there. Is this reputation undeserved? Or is there enough to do at Hollywood Studios to fill an entire day? We spent a day from rope drop to final fireworks show to see if there's enough to do at Hollywood Studios to fill an entire day.
- Contact Us!
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Website: http://www.sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
- How to support the show
- Become a Sunshine State of Mind Patron
- Click through this Amazon link or the one on our homepage when doing your regular Amazon shopping.