On Saturday we headed out to Clearwater Beach to volunteer for a beach cleanup with 4Ocean. Then popped into Frenchy's, one of our favorite beachside restaurants. Also this week; a father & son visit every Legoland in a whirlwind adventure, a new Gulf Coast scuba diving location becomes reality, and updates on Halloween Horror Nights and the gondola system at Walt Disney World.
In this Episode:
- Cleaning up Clearwater Beach with 4Ocean
- Lunch at Frenchy's (Wow).
- Father & son visit every Legoland in 13 days.
- Disney Announces Opening Date for Skyliner Gondolas
- Ghostbusters themed house coming to Halloween Horror Nights
- Underwater Circle of Heroes memorial off the Pinellas coast takes shape
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Website: http://www.sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
How to support the show