This weekend we went back to the Pickin' Patch in Dunnellon, one of our favorite places to have some Fall in Florida fun.
And we took a couple rides on the Disney Skyliner this weekend, just narrowly becoming one of those unlucky passengers who were stuck on it for hours.
In this Episode:
- A trip to the Pickin' Patch in Dunnellon, Florida
- Stopping by Swampy's, a fun riverside restaurant with a great Florida vibe.
- Rainbow River tubing info
- Our review of the Disney Skyliner the day it broke down.
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Blog: http://www.SunshineStateInsider.com
How to support the show