This week we visited John’s Pass in Madiera Beach, and stopped in to review the Florida Air Museum in Lakeland, one of those "brown sign on the interstate attractions" that you might have driven past a hundred times. We also discuss a bunch of water themed news, from a new underwater art museum in the Panhandle to an exciting new way to celebrate "Shark Week". It's a packed show!
This show includes:
- A trip to Madiera Beach & John's Pass
- The country's first underwater museum of art is now open off the coast of Florida
- Watch 'Jaws' on the water in South Florida
- Sea World quietly removes ticket perk for Discovery Cove
- New details on Disney's Florida Resident Theme Park Select annual pass option
- We visit and review the Florida Air Museum in Lakeland
- Contact us!
- Website: www.SunshineStatePodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com