This week checked out a Florida vineyard, Keel and Curley Winery in Plant City for their annual Watermelon Festival. Wild Florida in Kenansville may be the first place in the world to breed albino alligators. And we talk about our plans for 4th of July in Florida.
In this Episode:
- Wild Florida produces world's first albino alligator eggs
- A visit to Keel and Curley Winery
- Fourth of July in Florida & link to last years Fourth of July rundown episode
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Website: http://www.sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
How to support the show