The manatee is one of Florida's most iconic symbols, and wintertime is the best time to see them. When the temperatures dip, manatees will gather in springs and the warm-water outflows of power plants in huge numbers. This week we talk about some of the best places to see these gentle giants in the wild.
In this Episode:
- We talk about manatees and the best places to see them this winter
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Blog: http://www.SunshineStateInsider.com
How to support the show