After months of unprecedented closures Walt Disney World has reopened, but with a lot of changes. We spent a day at Animal Kingdom and this week we talk all about what we thought of the new rules and the current Disney experience. Also: A kayaking trip to a Florida State Park and a getaway to the Blue Ridge Mountains.
In this Episode:
- Cheap Kayaking at Colt Creek State Park
- A quick trip to North Georgia
- We discuss our recent trip back to Walt Disney World and all of the changes that have been made to deal with COVID-19.
- Listener Purchase of the Week: Hill's Science Diet Dry Cat Food
Contact Us! We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Blog: http://www.SunshineStateInsider.com
How to support the show