The Florida festival season is ramping up, and with it comes all kinds of great events to try new foods all over the state.
This week we discuss ten interesting and unique Florida food festivals.
In this Episode:
- Listener mail about our visit to Daytona Beach
- The Florida Aquarium is offering discounts for bringing in Gasparilla beads.
- We discuss ten unique Florida food festivals
- Florida Strawberry Festival - Plant City
- South Florida Garlic Festival - Delray Beach
- Key Lime Festival - Key West
- Lobsterfest - Key West
- Blueberry Festival - Plant City
- Isle of Eight Flags Shrimp Festival - Fernandina Beach
- Speckled Perch Festival - Okeechobee
- Zucchini Festival - Windsor
- Cuban Sandwich Festival - Kissimmee & Tampa
- Kumquat Festival - Dade City
Contact Us! We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Blog: http://www.SunshineStateInsider.com
How to support the show