This week Shannon talks about her worst fear in the world, we go pin trading at Magic Kingdom, then we talk about a full week of news coming out of the Central Florida theme park scene. New stuff at Legoland, Sea World, Busch Gardens, and some controversial rule changes at Disney World.
In this Episode:
- How we feel about spiders, snakes, and palmetto bugs
- Cheap fun playing Disc Golf
- Pin trading and riding the Jungle Cruise at Magic Kingdom
- Florida theme park news - Busch Gardens turns 60, new lands open at Legoland & SeaWorld, and new rules at Disney have angered some.
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Website: http://www.sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
How to support the show