A lot has happened in the world since last week, and not much of it has been good news. The coronavirus pandemic has all but brought activity in Florida, and around the world, to a halt. This week we talk about the impact COVID-19 has had on Florida tourism since so many of the things we love in this state have been temporarily shut down.
In this Episode:
- Coronavirus brings Florida theme parks, attractions, and events to a complete standstill.
- Florida attractions that are closed, what's still open, and what to do now
- Listener Purchase of the Week: Clue Board Game
- Shannon's Recommendation: Alton Brown's Handwashing Tutorial
Contact Us! We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Blog: http://www.SunshineStateInsider.com
How to support the show