Happy New Year everybody! We launched this podcast back in the Spring of 2018, and it's been a lot of fun so far. Thanks to everybody who has made us a small part of your life! This week we take a quick trip to Cuba (sort of) and then talk about some of our favorite things we've seen, done, and experienced all over Florida in 2018.
In this Episode:
- How to "visit" Cuba (technically) without even leaving the state, getting a passport, or dealing with all that annoying red tape.
- We list our favorite moments and things we did around Florida in 2018.
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Website: http://www.sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
How to support the show