It's already November, so we run down five awesome Florida events happening this month all over the state. Then we talk a little about Shannon's trip to Weeki Wachee to meet mermaids and our recent experience back at Galaxy's Edge where we finally tried the Blue Milk.
In this Episode:
- Five Hot November Florida Events worth checking out.
- St. Petersburg - The worlds largest Christmas light maze
- St. Augustine - Nights of Lights
- Kissimmee - Ice!
- Jacksonville - Porchfest
- Captiva Island - Hobie Cat World Championships
- A day with the Weeki Wachee mermaids.
- Heckling stormtroopers for photo ops at Galaxy's Edge
- We try the Blue Milk.
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Blog: http://www.SunshineStateInsider.com
How to support the show