This week we went to Spring Hill for a kayaking trip on the Weeki Wachee River and review the experience on this river famous for its crystal clear water and frequent manatee sightings. Also, a new theme park is on the way, live music returns to Busch Gardens, and a visit to Cockroach Bay Preserve State Park.
In this Episode:
- Cockroach Bay Preserve State Park
- Live music returns to Busch Gardens Food & Wine Festival
- A new Peppa Pig theme park is on the way
- Kayaking at Weeki Wachee State Park
- Amazon Purchase of the Week: Feline Greenies Pill Pockets
How to support the show
Contact Us! We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!