This weekend we took a day trip up to Crystal River to a part of Florida dubbed "the Nature Coast" that is world famous for it's manatees. We visited the Florida Manatee Festival, then headed over to Homosassa Springs Wildlife State Park to see wild manatees, a famous hippo, and other Florida wildlife up close.
In this Episode:
- New Jurassic World roller coaster coming to Universal's Islands of Adventure
- We stop by the Florida Manatee Festival in Crystal River
- And we visit Homossassa Springs Wildlife State Park for encounters with manatees and the oldest hippo in North America
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Website: http://www.sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
How to support the show