The brand new Toy Story Land at Disney's Hollywood Studios has finally opened this week, and then we discuss some of Florida's State Parks to visit during the hot Florida summer.
This show includes:
- New Toy Story Land finally opens up Walt Disney World's Hollywood Studios
- An overnight visit to Wakulla Springs State Park and the (haunted?) Lodge at Wakulla Springs.
- Great Florida State Parks for Summertime
- Weeki Wachee Springs State Park
- Blackwater River State Park
- Kissimmee Prairie Preserve State Park
- John D. MacArthur Beach State Park
- Cayo Costa State park
- Caladesi Island State Park
- Egmont Key State Park
- Sebastian Inlet State Park
- Honeymoon Island State Park
- Contact us!
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Follow us on Facebook
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com