This weekend we took a long weekend trip to the self-appointed "Worlds Most Famous Beach", Daytona. Daytona Beach is the birthplace of auto racing, and a former spring break hot spot, but it still offers a lot of bang for your buck if you're looking for a cheap beach getaway in Florida. We review the Ponce Inlet Lighthouse, the Riverfront district, the Boardwalk, and give our thoughts on the current state of the town.
In this Episode:
- Interactive Pac-Man escape maze coming to Orlando in 2020
- We visit and review Daytona Beach
- Riverfront District
- Ponce Inlet Lighthouse
- The current state and condition of the town
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Blog: http://www.SunshineStateInsider.com
How to support the show