This week we complete our October in Florida Halloween Trilogy and take you on a road trip of famously haunted places full of ghost stories and creepy occurrences.
This show includes:
- Hurricane Michael and how you can help.
- Spaceship Earth at Epcot closing for two years for renovation and reimagining.
- Thank you's and shoutout's to Patreon supporters.
- A haunted Florida road trip
- The Lodge at Wakulla Springs
- Castillo de San Marcos in St. Augustine
- Don CeSar Hotel in St. Petersburg
- Tampa Theater
- May Stringer house in Brooksville
- Contact us!
- We want to hear your own reviews and Florida trip reports!
- Website: http://www.sunshinestatepodcast.com
- Twitter: @FloridaPodcast
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/floridapodcast
- Email: Contact@sunshinestatepodcast.com
- How to support the show
- Become a Sunshine State of Mind Patron
- Click through this Amazon link or the one on our homepage when doing your regular Amazon shopping.